Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suit up, game on!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WanderingSoul

Suit up, game on! Empty
PostSubject: Suit up, game on!   Suit up, game on! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Hey everyone!

John D. signing in on the forum project. Resident of Blairsville, PA and a native Steelers man. Win or lose, you can be sure that I'll be standing by my team. That is if my girlfriend isn't trying to pull me away. Apparently most girls don't like football.

I am a 21 year old Full-Time Robotics student going on my second year of community college. My interests include robotics, programming, electronics, video games, and, of course, football.
Back to top Go down
Nahtan-Syab

Suit up, game on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suit up, game on!   Suit up, game on! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:38 pm

WanderingSoul wrote:
Hey everyone!

John D. signing in on the forum project. Resident of Blairsville, PA and a native Steelers man. Win or lose, you can be sure that I'll be standing by my team. That is if my girlfriend isn't trying to pull me away. Apparently most girls don't like football.

I am a 21 year old Full-Time Robotics student going on my second year of community college. My interests include robotics, programming, electronics, video games, and, of course, football.

Welcome to the forum, John! As soon as I've set up the Admin account, i'll send the login information your way.
Back to top Go down

Suit up, game on!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Steeler Community :: Introduce yo'self-
Jump to: